Friday, November 21, 2008

Two Awards in a Row

I am very much thankful for these awards from my new friend Phebie (have not told you yet that I love the name Phoebie and have been using that as my pseudo name before.

The Wonder Woman Award





and

The Smile Stone Award





Thank you very much. Good thing about these awards for our blogs is that we have to pass it along. It's like paying it forward. We really cannot give what we do not have.

So I am passing these awards to my new friend:

Amor. Since you have been in the blogosphere for quite sometime, please pass these to those deserving blogs that you can think of.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for these award sis. :)

    I've read your message in mybloglog. Ganun talaga site ko, bigla bigla na lang nag offline. haha! Error establishing database connection. Naka down yung mysql server ng host ko. kaya nga mag papalit na ako ng webhost before the year ends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. taranta na nga ako agad eh..di ko alam pano ka macontact....hehehehe..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello mommy melody! came by to give you something special. you can pick it up at http://www.micahdavid.com/2008/11/two-beautiful-awards.html

    ReplyDelete