Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Jeremiah 33:3

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.

Jer. 33:3


I am just sad since our schedule was changed and I had to go to work tonight and won't be able to be home tomorrow morning to prepare my kid for school.

For the past 2 weeks I have been trying to review my 4 year old son, Adie, for their forth coming exam on November 27 and 28. He is now in Nursery.

I had to make sure that the review is fun. I have been making reviewers for him to answer, and I also incorporate it to our games and time together so he wont be pressured so much.

The examination will start at 8:00 am and that is the only time my shift will end. While here in the office, I texted my husband to review Adie again for the last time.

I also told him to read him Jeremiah 33:3. That is my favorite text in the Bible during my college years. Whenever we have examination, that is the bible verse that I chant before the start of every exam.

It worked well for me!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melody,

    What a great verse to use teaching your son to put his trust in God!
    He is blessed for sure.

    Ernestine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Ernestine. A mom's prayer is for her kids to be blessed by our God.

    ReplyDelete