Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I have been tagged

Jacky tagged me...

Here it goes:


A. Attached or single ? --- Attached
B. Best friend? --- Sean
C. Cake or pie? --- Cake
D. Day of choice? --- Sunday
E. Essential item? --- computer (w/o this i can't blog.LOL)
F. Favorite color? --- red
G. Gummy bears or worms? --- worms
H. Hometown? --- makati city
I. Favorite indulgence? --- sweets
J. January or July? --- July (bday of my son, and our wedding date)
K. Kids? --- 2
L. Life isn't complete without? --- My Lord, Jesus Christ
M. Marriage date ? --- 07-11-07
N. Number of magazine subscriptions? - none
O. Orange or apple? --- apple
P. Phobias? ---- insane people walking around the streets. i was attacked by an insane person before.
Q. Quotes? --- The worst pain in life is when the group of people you know turns into the group of people you knew
R. Reasons to smile? ---thinking of God's blessings - my family.
S. Season of choice? ---- summer
T. Tag 5 people - annz ,amor ,umma ,glorie, maicel
U. Unknown fact about me? - i am a very transparent person
V. Vegetable ? --- squash, sitaw, okra
W. Worst habit? --- i cant think any? LOL
X. X-ray or ultrasound? - ultrasound
Y. Your favorite food(s)? - sweets, adobo, pancit
Z. Zodiac sign --- i think its Leo

1 comment: