Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Cute Blogger Award





Another Cute Blogger Award from Jacky. Thank you so much. I really appreciate this.

Here are the rules:
1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged, need to write ten facts about themselves. You need to choose ten people to tag and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and also to read your blog.

Now here are my ten Random facts about me:

1. I was a working student when I was in college.

2. My first job after I graduated college was a Shift Manager at Jollibee Foods Corporation.

3. My long time showbiz crush was Ian Veneracion. But now, I really like Ryan Agoncillo.

4. Unknown to many, I have always been "madaldal". (Most people think I'm shy).

5. I love to sing but I do not have a nice voice.

6. I joined a dance contest in TV when I was a kid. ( Star Smile Factory)

7. I am not tall and pretty but I have won 1st place in a beauty pageant when I was in college. hehehe...

8. I really love watching clouds.

9. I love to eat. My husband told me I am "matakaw" (LOL)

10.I hate plastic person.

Now its my time to give this award to :

1. Mommy Elvz
2. Myraine
3. Ms. Recipe
4. Joy
5. Eds
6. Ruby
7. Sunny
8. Mariz
9. Jasmine
10. Ems
11. Honney

5 comments: