Thursday, November 27, 2008

Fantastic Four Meme

Got a tag again from my friend Phebie.

Here’s the rule: Click copy/paste, type in your answers and tag four people in your lists! Don’t forget to change my answers to the questions with that of yours.

4 places I go over and over: Church, Work, Aklan, my parents house.


4 people who email me regularly: Zarj, Anza, Baby center, Jiezl

4 of my favorite places to eat
: Tokyo-Tokyo, Hungry Hippo, Binalot, Jollibee


4 places you’d rather be: Canada, Singapore, Boracay (Aklan) and Cebu


4 TV shows I could watch over and over
: Friends, 7th Heaven, Oprah, Myx ( I don't have time to watch tv na eh)


4 people I think will respond (let them know you tagged them):

Amor
Glorie
Bon
Eds

3 comments:

  1. thanks melody. I'll do it soon.

    Wheew got three tags in a row.

    I'll try to finish it this weekend.

    They are all fun. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this tag, sis. I already answered this few months ago, sa susunod na lang ulit. I'll be posting na rin the two awards that you gave. Thanks ulit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Melody, we're done na with this tag.

    here's the link:http://bahaybj.blogspot.com/2008/12/fantastic-four-meme.html

    Have a lovely night.

    Bon and Jeff Galicia
    Bahay BJ
    ~A Home of Love ~

    ReplyDelete