Saturday, November 29, 2008

I am Grateful

I am so grateful that mommy elvz tagged me for this. It is an honor to acknowledge the things that we are grateful for. Thanks so much mommy elvz.



I am grateful because...

1. God gave me a wonderful family to love.
2. God has been faithful in providing our daily needs.
3. God's grace is sufficient to forgive my sins and saved me from eternal condemnation.
4. God has loved me with an everlasting and unconditional love.
5. God has blessed me with a loving, supportive parents, family and friends.

I am passing this on to Phebie, Jacky, Bogie, Eds
HOW THIS WORKS:

1. Re-post the picture on your blog and pls. acknowledge where it came from. Kindly leave a comment on this post so I would know you've posted it.
2. Write down 5 things you are grateful for and the 5 bloggers you are tagging.
3. You may copy this or write your own quote regarding gratitude:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11


Who would not be grateful knowing God has plan for each of us? God is Good all the time.

6 comments:

  1. Medz,posted it in my other blog:

    http://lovelydanielle.blogspot.com/2008/11/i-am-grateful.html

    Thanks and GodBless...I am grateful also because I know you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sa tag sis! Done na here - http://edsmommylife.com/?p=827

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting, just hope you'll add my link too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm sorry mommy elvz, i forgot to add the link. I have posted 3 tags at the same time that I overlooked putting your link.. so sorry, but I have added it na po...thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Melody! it's ok i understand sometimes ganyan din ako.. hehe, btw may utang pa nga ko sa yo kasi di ko pa na post yung tag mo dami kasi naka line up na work and everything.. pero promise will do it soon. thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm right with you sister! My list would look very similar to yours as I am VERY thankful to God for all things He has so kindly granted us...though we could never deserve any of it...and so thankful that I also do not receive the condemnation that I DO deserve.

    Bless you sweet sister,
    Sunny

    ReplyDelete