Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I like to move it, move it...



Adie loves watching Madagascar (1) DVD and enjoys the game on it as well. So when Madagascar 2 was shown I know we had to watch it too.

We also love collecting these toys characters and we were just glad McDonalds premium of the month were the stars of Madagascar. I have bought 7 of them, butI still lack one. I do not have Marty yet.

Yesterday, I have asked my office mate Marky to check if the McDonalds in their place still have Marty since the Mcdo in our area no longer have Marty. I kept on telling him, “Please check Marty the Zebra ha”. Again and again and again. He then told me, “Ang kulit ni mommy. Oo nga hanapin ko si Marty, yung Zebra.”

He left. After an hour he texted me, “Mommy, la na daw po silang Melman.”

Hehehe…he really made my day. :)

3 comments:

  1. hahaha natawa naman ako dito.. c marky tlga..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bumili din kami pero yung 2 lang, yung Giraffe at yung isa si Julien, gusto kasi ni Sean, nakita nya mga classmates nya dinala sa school kaya ng pumunta kami sa SM manila, dumerecho sya sa McDo... no choice! :) at ska maganda nga sya ang cute... i like to move it move it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ chie

    komedy talaga si marky no...hehehe..

    @ amor

    cute nga nila eh.. pang collective items talaga

    ReplyDelete