Friday, November 14, 2008

Name Game continues...

My husband’s friend came to our house earlier together with his wife and their daughter Teekie (pronounced as TK). After they left, hubby asked me, “Do you know why their daughter’s name is TK?” I said no. He said “They used to work in Toy Kingdom and that’s where they met. This made them decide to name their kid Teekie.”

He then told me, “We should have named Adie (Sean Deanniel) “JB” for Jollibee, that is where I met my husband. I then added jokingly, “Then we should have named Andie (Mathea Deanne), “BB” for Boracay Beach, because that is where she was made. LOL.

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha nice name association but its cute...

    see, i can't help not to leave a comment.

    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. OO nga no, JB at ska BB, hehehe... kaaliw? kami kaya ano pwedeng itawag kay Sean? Chat siguro, 'coz hubby and I were chatmates before. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe good! something humor that name of the child should be related to where and how it is made!:)

    ReplyDelete