Thursday, November 6, 2008

Duplicate Account

I was blog hopping the other day and I found a blog that say he found a person that has 3 personal blogs but the entries are all the same. It made me smile, I do not know if he was referring to me.

I have 3 blogs. My first blog contains lyrics of my favorite songs. It was the first my first blog. I do not want to write anything on my blog then, so I just decided to just put in the lyrics of my favorite songs.

Then, I have decided I would want to start writing things about anything. My wordpress blog was my second blog. But I find it easier to blog using blogger so I decided to open this blog and make this a mirror blog.

I still do not want to close my wordpress blog since I have learned to love it. But I am not gonna post this entry to that blog. LOL.

2 comments:

  1. What made you think it was you, hehe... marami din naman dyang maraming blog na almost same ang laman. Baka nman hindi ikaw tinutukoy nya, :D

    Meron din akong second blog, pero hindi updated, usually mga contest na sinasalihan ko ang post ko doon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...for sure it wasn't me...paranoid lang... :)

    ReplyDelete