Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A new Beginning

It was my last day at work last Sunday. I have decided I have to move on and try a different path. I've loved my job and it pays good - the highest compensation I ever had since I started working. And, the work load is easy. It was really my comfort zone.

But I felt God is leading me somewhere else. Somewhere I can be more blessed. It was a hard decision since I had to consider the welfare of my kids. However, I also know I have to obey.

Jeremiah 29

11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.


I may not know the future but I am glad I know who holds the future. I just need to have faith and be strong. I know a better future is ahead.

A simple keepsake from my friends in the office.





Thank you very much for the memories. I hope to see you all again.

4 comments:

  1. Bidding goodbyes are always hard. But there's nothing more precious and important than being with your family full-time. One day, I'll say goodbye to the corporate world too and will try hard to be the kind of mom and wife that God wants me to be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aRE YOU GOING FULL TIME FOR THE MINISTRY? I can feel your desire.. I have been through the same situation before. GO WHERE GOD IS LEADING YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ honney i'm afraid i'm not leaving the corporate world yet. i just have to find another job for personal reason. but i know one day, i'll be a full time mom too. God bless.

    @ grace

    that's one of the reasons why i resigned. I have been praying that God will use me in in every possible way. I also want to be part of the ministry. Please include me in your prayers. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah kaya pala you have a new job. Goodluck on your first online job sis!

    ReplyDelete