Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Do Not Lose Heart

God has promised to answer our prayers.

In my quiet time earlier, I was reading Luke 18. And, I am reminded that we should not lose heart when praying because God answers prayers especially if we pray earnestly.

I had a note posted on this page and it was dated January 25, 1999 - ten years ago.

I remember that was the time when I was still struggling about my break up with my first boyfriend. It just made me laugh since on my note I highlighted the word "earnestly", not because I was praying earnestly then, but because the name of my ex was "Ernest". LOL.

Well, when we parted we hold hands and prayed that God will lead us to where He thinks is best for us. Both of us are happily married now and I know God answered both of our prayers.

God is so wonderful and His love is so amazing. I still can't grasped how a person like me could deserve His love. Blessed be His name.

Please take time to listen to this song by Chris Tomlin. Thanks to Danielmoviesinc for posting this video.


1 comment:

  1. just came across your blog, nice entry, very emotional.

    http://cuterthanabutton.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete