Thursday, October 29, 2009

Cupcake and Baby Bear

I fetch my son at school earlier. It was the last day of their examinations. It's their sembreak now. They'll come back on November 05.

As we left the school, my son saw one of his classmates and he said goodbye. The cutie girl replied, "Bye, Baby Bear."

I smiled and then asked my son why did she call him Baby Bear. He said it was just because he said goodbye to her. I then asked him if he calls her "Cupcake". My son just looked at me with confused eyes and then frowned.

So cute.

2 comments:

  1. haha, bakit baby bear, kaaliw naman!

    sembreak din nila Sean ng 2 weeks, balik na sila sa Nov. 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang cute. si greg nga crush nya yung yaya nung classmate nya. ang pretty daw kasi. hehe. btw, ok na domain mo? let me know if you need help. :)

    ReplyDelete