Saturday, October 17, 2009

Laughing in the rain.

I was to buy my son, Seandy, pencils, pen and crayon earlier. I asked my son to come with me. Since I know we will just be quick, i did not bring an umbrella. But half way back to our home, it started drizzling. My son panicked and since we bought his pad papers, I told him to run.

We ran and reached our house in 2 to 3 minutes, but my son was already crying. He seemed so frightened. I got out of the house to be soaked by the rain. I then asked him to get out so we could play in the rain. He was hesitant at first but when he got the feel of it, he started laughing. It was fun seeing my kid danced and played in the rain like that.

3 comments:

  1. Ang sayan naman nyan sis...we havent tried pa playing in the rain with my daughter....try ko yan pag uulan dito...hahhahaha

    salamat pala sa greetings mo...

    God bLess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gusto ko ring ma experience ni Sean yung naliligo sa ulan. Once lang nya kasi na experience, last year pa yata.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ phebie and amor

    ang saya nga eh. first time nya naligo sa rain..once in a while, maganda rin na bayaan natin ang mga bata na maligo sa ulan..magandang experience din yun..

    ReplyDelete