Friday, January 20, 2012

Thank God for this Friday

I was surprised. We were supposed to be evaluated last year - November, if I am not mistaken. However, one of the faculty members talked to our Principal and asked for an extension. It was moved to be set on February of this year.

After the long Christmas Vacation, followed by another week-long celebration of the Ati-Atihan Festival here in my place, I was welcomed by the news that the evaluation will be just four days away.

I did not get excited when I heard it was move earlier I was not afraid either. I felt nothing. The day before the evaluation, I was even laughing and not thinking what to do on my evaluation day. Yes, I prepared my lesson plan (updated probably would be more appropriate, lol! ), but I still do not know how am I going to present it to my class.

Day of the evaluation, I could not understand myself. I was fretting. I was trembling. I was so nervous. It was not the first time that I will be evaluated, it will be my second time. I was also nervous last time, but this time around it's different. I guess, I was insecure. I was intimidated. For one, our new Principal is an English Major, then, I will be evaluated in my advisory class - the Fourth Year section A.

It's finished. Everything went well. I was nervous at first but as I continued on everything turned back to normal. I felt like it was just any other day - an ordinary day.

My prayer on that day was that God will not let my limitations hinder me from fulfilling my calling. I am called for this and I know that God is able to provide me with everything that I will need to do what I am called for.

2 comments:

  1. yeah.. its the first time I saw our teacher so nervous that even I, her student, felt the pressure.. that is why when I stand in front [LOL] my tongue twisted... hehe
    btw, Congrats! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @dhaven
    haha.. thanks for your special participation.. :)

    ReplyDelete