Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Busy day Tuesday.



Okay, January 23rd was declared a holiday, which means that I will have another long weekend. More time. Yeah, I needed more time. More time to work on the examinations, to update my class record, to check remaining, papers, to check the students projects, plus the English Club will have its first Spelling Bee Competition, so I needed to check on the words that will be included, the letters to be signed, the rules for the competition. Thanks for the extra time.

I know I was not alone. As I watched my advisory class earlier, I know they were also thankful for the extra time that they had. They had to work on their projects too, they had to memorize the steps for their presentation on their MAPEH subject - Dance Sports. It's the examination week too, so they had to study their lessons, plus, some of them are joining the Spelling Bee Competition and they had to prepare for that too.

I have watched the presentation of my "kids" in their MAPEH subject, I am just so proud of them. Here is a sample video that I have taken from their presentation.


Melody (yes, we have the same name), also won first place on our Dance Sports Competition during our Intramural last year.

The Dance Sports Presentation happened in the morning, the Spelling Bee Competition was held Tuesday afternoon.


It was fun, we initially had twenty five spellers in the Easy Round, trimmed down to less than twenty in the Moderate Round, down to eleven for the Difficult Round.

This year's Spelling Bee Champion is Jhune Perez.

Congratulations to all the participants.  Congratulations to all our winners.

This may be a tiring day, but it was all worth it.  Looking forward for more fun activities like this. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment