Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Reconciliation

It started with a little chit chat. I thought, I would like to talk to someone about what I am really feeling. Then, came one text - a text asking for forgiveness.

Few more exchanges of texts and I was able to set free. Thank God I was able to release and express my feelings - it definitely helped ease the pain.

I wish that it will continue on. I do not want to feel that same feeling anymore. It's just not worth it. Besides, we only have few more months left and we will all have to separate ways.

2 comments:

  1. it's always a nice feeling to reconcile with someone, di ba? ang mahalaga naman is to forgive those who have hurt us, accept what happened and move forward. kasi when we keep grudges in our hearts, we become prisoners.

    masaya maging masaya, di ba? :) apir!

    at masaya akong maging kaibigan ka ulit...kahit online lang! hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @honney
    same here.. I am happy to be friends with you again - kahit online lang. who knows, God willing magkita pa rin tayo ng personal in the future.. :D

    ReplyDelete