Monday, May 31, 2010

Had a wonderful dream

Last Thursday, me and my housemates decided to eat out for our dinner. We went to Harry's Bar. We just hang around a bit. The food was great.



We went home at around 11:00 pm. Everyone was tired and went to bed.

It was okay to sleep late for I will be having a 3-day vacation but I woke up early at around 5:00 AM and felt that I was still dreaming. I have seen myself inside the Changi Airport checking in my luggage.


I then went inside the plane and slept again. I had to wait for more than 3 hours until the plane reached its destination.

Finally, I woke up, I thought the dream has stopped. I saw myself queuing to get my baggage back. There was not much people in the airport - it was a relief.




My dream continues and this time, I saw myself inside a mall. I was sure I was waiting for the people that matters to me the most. I was excited to see them, to hear them, to kiss them.

My dream brought me to our favorite Pizza Parlor. I was with my kids and my husband again!




After which we went home. I then saw myself with my family. I was able to kiss my mother, hug my father, and talk with my sisters.

They seem to miss me a lot too. Have you experienced dreaming and you had to sleep in your dreams? I slept and the first day was over.

I woke up in my dreams and it was the second day. I've seen myself playing with my kids and singing with my sisters. We were able to watch some good movies together again.









Everything seems so real. :)

And just like any other dream, I knew I had to wake up. The last thing I remembered was my husband sitting beside me in the bus sending me off again.




I went inside the plane and fell asleep. Then I woke up and my life here in Singapore began again. I miss my family. I would like to see them again real soon.

Wake up dream's over. :)

4 comments:

  1. What wonderful pictures. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! I'm a bit teary eyed while reading your post sis....I don't want to happen it to me...huhuhuh:(

    it hurts talaga dba pero we need to...well, isipin mo na lang na nanaginip ka para hindi masyadong ma miss mo sila....:)

    God Bless u sis....*mwah*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you were able to spend time with your family again for 3 days. Mahirap lang dun sa part na aalis ka ulit ano. Pero ano bah, walking distance lang naman ang Singapore! :) Sana lang ganun ano?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ phebie
    thanks. un na nga lang ang inisip ko na nananaginip lang ako... :)

    @ mommy amor
    pero un din talaga ang reason ko kung bakit singapore ang pinili kong puntahan kasi nga malapit lang..anytime, pwedeng umuwi.. :)

    ReplyDelete