Tuesday, May 18, 2010

TGI Tuesday!

I'm very excited whenever the 1st and 3rd Tuesday arrive. I have learned how important small group is. I used to have my small group, but when I moved to Aklan, I lost touch with them. I only met a few of them again when I went back to Manila.

My small group has helped me a lot. It was with them that I have grown a little deeper. I'm still growing now and I am thankful knowing my new Small group will be there for me.

Last night we have started our first session on the book "The Purpose Driven Group". This book is design to help small groups in churches. This is in line with the book Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren.



As we start this journey together, I know that God will use each of us to strengthen each others faith; and would help us grown deeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment