Friday, May 7, 2010

In Moments like this

This is the day I have been dreading about. My son called me and asked me to come back home. He said he missed me a lot. He told me he no longer have Mommy to sleep beside him at night - and then he started crying. I started crying to. I needed to think of ways on how to stop him from crying. He only stopped when I told him that I will ask his dad to bring them here to visit me.

How could I ever decline a request from a child. I promised him I will go back but not for now. Hopefully tomorrow. LOL.

I know I couldn't make any justifications as to why I am here. But my God knows what is happening within and that's more important to me right now.

Do not worry my son, mommy will be there in no time. :)

2 comments:

  1. I understand you. Mahirap talaga kapag ganyan lalo pa at mga bata pa sila marami silang tanong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo nga for sure si sean mo eh tanong din about his daddy no? hirap ng malayo sa family no.. :)

    ReplyDelete