Wednesday, May 5, 2010

May 2010 Election

May 10, 2010, another monumental day in the Philippines. It's presidential elections once again.

I was very sad because I could not exercise my right to vote this year. I went here last November and the registration for Absentee Voters was over. Too bad I can't vote.

I was never into politics ever since, because I believe that politics can't help much in building the nation. I believe that what we really need is a change of character a change of hearts. But the Bible is also clear in saying that we have to respect the authorities here on earth. As Romans 13:1 says, "Everyone must submit to governing authorities. For all authority comes from God, and those in positions of authority have been placed there by God."

I wasn't able to vote this time which is why I have been proactively campaigning the
man
that I would like to vote.

Before I began posting his ads on my site on Facebook, I had to message two of my best friends. I just thought I needed to let them know that I would be supporting Dick Gordon.




I just don't want to hurt their feelings. My best friends Jhanie and Pia are supporting Eddie Villanueva and Jojo Binay respectively.




While my parents and in laws are ready to support Noynoy.



I have been praying for our country and I hope to see our country rise again. We may have different bets but I hope that every Filipino will have one prayer in mind - the welfare of our country.

Don't be like my daughter. She can easily flash that sign and shout the name but she doesn't have any idea at all. God bless the Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment