Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Mother's day.

It's mother's day again. I missed my mom. Last year's Mother's day, I bought chocolate flowers and asked her grandchildren to give it to her one by one. I was so happy seeing my mom smile shyly. I love to see my mom smile. I have already ordered online to deliver flowers for her this Mother's day but it would be different now since I will not see the smile on her face. However, knowing she is happy will be enough for me.

Since I am a mother myself, I will miss my children all the more. I missed playing with them, hugging them, watching them. Yes, I get to talk to them everyday but it's different seeing and hearing them face to face.

I especially missed my kids at night - it was at night time when I get to talk to them longer. We share bed time stories, my son would tell me what happened to him during the day. It was also at that time when my son would tell me his dreams, his plans.

I often ask my son how much does he loves me. He would say, "Mom, I love you this much!" (then he would stretch his hands).

Sometimes if he got disappointed with me, he would show me his hands, stretched only a little. Which means he loves me less at that time.







But if he was too happy, he would stretch his hands so big to mean that he loves me so so much.


Knowing how much my son loves me gives me happiness. His love and appreciation means so much to me.

It reminds me of how much our Father in heaven loves me. Do you want to know how our father in Heaven loves us?

He loves us this much...with His arms outstretched on the cross.

The God our Father loves us so much that He gave His only son to die for us. I hope that His sacrifice will not be in vain. For those who has not accepted His gift of salvation yet. Now is the time to decide, before everything is too late.

God bless every mother. Happy Mother's day to all moms in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment