Saturday, June 19, 2010

A New Beginning

" Anywhere in the Philippines, as long as the three of you are together." That is what I told my husband after so many days of deliberation. We have decided that it would be best if they will go back to Aklan.

My sister in law is now busy helping us to look for a school where we can transfer my son, Seandy. The list goes on and we are yet to decide which one we will take.

Well my husband said it will be finalized this week. My son will go first, together with my mom in law.

My husband and my baby girl will follow.

We are actually excited about this. It's less crowded there, less polluted. And the people are also great, we also have a church there (Bread of Life). And, eventually my husband can study too.

I have always loved living in the province. Plus, they can learn the dialect! One thing, I wish I could have learned(well, i know just a little).

Welcome home my kids. Kalibo, Aklan is such a great place. :)

1 comment:

  1. @ mommy amor
    correct ka jan. tsaka may easy living. and dun din naman pinanganak ung baby boy ko..at maganda talaga dun. province nga pero kumpleto din sa lahat..mas mahal pa nga ang school..hehehe..

    ReplyDelete