Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Treasured Photos

These are just few of the photos that I treasured. These were taken when I was not a Mom yet, except for one. These pictures made me who I am today. This is my entry for our Mommy Moments for today. These pictures were taken too many years ago.



Happy Mommy Moments to all.

This picture was taken during our retreat in High School.



A picture taken from a seminar at church in Hotel Intercon Makati.




This was me back in 1997. I was about 18 years old. One of the happiest moments in my life. Why? LOL.



A climb in Mt. Maculot, Cuenca Batangas.


I couldn't believe it myself, but I joined a Pageant(Ms. CAS) when I was in College. This was during the time when we introduced ourselves. LOL.



I treasure this picture because this is the last picture I had with my grandma. I miss her so much.




Picture during the “baptism” of my son, Seandy. This is with Samuel Butcher the creator of Precious Moments – the button I chose for Mommy Moments is from Precious Moments.




To find more Treasured Photos from other Mommies, click here.

1 comment:

  1. Bakit nga ba "One of the happiest moments in my life" nung 18 ka? eh kasi dalaga na? Well ganun din nmn siguro ako, haha.

    ReplyDelete