Thursday, March 12, 2009

I got awards for my blog again.

Got another awards from my beautiful sister, Phebie. Apparently, my new blogger friend sarah got me the same awards. :)

Thank you so much for the both of you. I really appreciate these awards.







This one is a tag I got together with these awards.

Name 7 things that you love then pass this onto 7 other bloggers

1. I love my Lord and Savior - Jesus Christ
2. I love my better half - Sean
3. I love my kids - Seandy and Andie
4. I love my family and in laws
5. I love my friends
6. I love eating, reading and blogging
7. I love the life I have now...

Now I am tagging my new online friends

Jun, Marie, Chelle

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the award...great blog you got, and guess what? that's the meaning of my name. lol! JONATHAN means Gift from God

    ReplyDelete