Thursday, March 5, 2009

Almost Over

Seandy’s final examination was over. We still do not have the results yet. Hopefully it will be announced next week.

His teacher also asked me if I can let Seandy join the Mr. Day Care Dasmarinas as the representative of their school. I got thrilled about this contest. I immediately texted my mom in law about this and she was so excited as well. She told me to teach Seandy some sketching or drawing techniques and use this as his talent. My husband told me that her mom also joined a Beauty Pageant before and her talent was sketching. She sketched the face of Jesus and she bagged the Best in Talent Award!

I tried to convince Seandy but he doesn’t want to. I respect his decision. But it was worth the try! Maybe, next time he will decide to join. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment