Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Goodbye Francis M.

I was sad when I found out last friday that Francis Magalona - the master rapper of the Philippines, already passed away. His body was cremated this day. I am not really a fan, I was just glad to hear that on his last days he has learned to submit to the will of God. He not only knew how to live well but he also knew how to "die well". Good bye Francis M. The master rapper has finally meet his Master.

On that note, my sister texted me last Sunday. She said their neighbor just died. The problem is that they do not know any relative of this person. He was just living alone. My sister said that this guy was fron Caticlan which was also in Aklan. She contacted me to check with Sean since he is from Aklan too. Unfortunately, my husband can't recognize the last name of the guy.

I wanted to help, so I asked my sister for more details. I contacted my friends in Aklan and asked them if they can report the case to the radio station. With the help of my friends, the relatives was found. Thank God.

With everything and in everything I am just so much happy to know that God is always in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment