Friday, March 6, 2009

High School Reunion

I had an opportunity to attend our High School Reunion last February 28, 2009. Although only a few of us attended the event, it was still fun. I was more excited in meeting my former teachers because I really missed them a lot. I was lucky to find two of my favorite teachers there. I hugged and kissed them when I saw them. I wanted so much to tell them that I am so thankful for what they have thought me before. I respect my teachers so much. I believe I owe them part of what I have become today.

It was not just the reunion of our batch. We were joined by other batches, starting from Batch 1972 up to Batch 2008, some batches when we were not even born yet. It was fun seeing older batches. While I was watching them enjoying themselves, reminiscing, I can't help but wish I could still see my classmates when I reach their age.

Here are some of the pictures taken that night:






2 comments:

  1. Makati Highschool is very memorable to me. Oh how I miss my high school days!
    I'd love to attend the reunion of my batch in the future but going there without seeing my favorite teacher, Bb. Erlinda De Guzman (she passed away a year or two ago), will never be the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sis ang ganda mo! i have a tag waiting for u....hope ul grab it...God Bless!

    ReplyDelete