Friday, November 20, 2009

What a Compassionate God He is.

I never had any doubt that God loves me so. However, there are times when it's really hard to just live by faith. Christianity is not hard - it's impossible. But as long as we believe in a living God nothing will be impossible for us.

I was reminded by God again and again of much He cares and how much He loves me. I was reading the word earlier and I was on John 11:32-35.

"32 When Mary reached the place where Jesus was and saw him, she fell at his feet and said, "Lord, if you had been here, my brother would not have died."
33 When Jesus saw her weeping, the Jews who had come along with her also weeping, he was deeply moved in spirit and troubled. 34 "Where have you laid him?" he asked. "Come and see, Lord," they replied. "35 Then Jesus wept.



These verses reminded me that God really cares for each of us. Jesus sacrificed His life for us. He cries when we cry too.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. There's no doubt that God loves us. He would never leave us especially when we're feeling down.

    Sya yata ang nagpa-uso ng "walang iwanan" :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Amor

    correct ka jan Mommy Amor. Romans 8:38-39 "For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

    ReplyDelete