Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Family

I really love Sunday, because it's the day when I can recharge my spirit by attending Sunday Services and it is also a day when I can get to spend time with my family.

Here are just some pictures taken today.



On our way to church, I heard my daughter said, "Wow, moon!" It was a great reminder for me to know that nothing is impossible with God. It was just nice to see the moon at daytime.


After church we ate at Kenny Roger's.







On our way home we passed by a Studio and we decided to take a family picture. :)



On the van going home. My hand locked with my daughter's hand.



My husband and I.




4 comments:

  1. Tagal na nming walang Studio Picture, once lang ata yun, when Sean was 9 months lang. Di na nasundan. Altough marami naman kaming pictures together, mas maganda kasi pag sa studio. :)Project ko yan next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. in fairness, blooming ka...hiyang sa pag-aasawa? hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sis....i enjoyed reading ur post and watching ur photos...

    u look great huh! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ amor

    gandang project din ang studio pictures for the family no. :)

    @ honney

    thanks. hiyang maging mommy.

    @ phebs

    thanks sis. God bless!!

    ReplyDelete