Sunday, November 15, 2009

Bread of Life Singapore

It was Sunday once again. A very special day for me. I am in a new place now, but I had to make sure I still attend the Sunday service. I forgot to ask the brethren for the address of our church here in Singapore, so I just searched online and with God's grace, I was able to find it. However, it was a totally different church. This a Singaporean church. They are the same in a way that our church and this church both believe in the same God.

It was a good thing I have attended the English service. It was also good since the praise and worship songs are familiar. These are the same songs we sing in our church.

Below is Pastor Sin Liak Oon and the other is his interpreter.



This is their banner.



This is the projector showing the Scripture Reference for the sermon today.



I was really blessed with this service. It was very good experience. Indeed God is great and His name is blessed among all nations. We worship with different tongues but was blessed with the One True God.

The Praise and Worship Team also introduced a new song called My Abba. Here is the lyrics of that song.

My Abba My Father
Copyright 2008 New Creation Church

You know the plans you have for me
You will complete your work in me

My name's engraved upon your heart
Because of Christ, I am your child

Bridge
I'll be still know that you are God
By your Spirit, l cry

Chorus
My Abba, My Father
You'll love me forever
My future's secure in your hand

You've crowned me with glory
to worship you only
To none else will I bow my heart

For you are my Abba, My God

2 comments:

  1. naks naman sis! d ko alam andyan ka na pala sa singapore ngayon...kailan ka dumating?

    So kumusta buhay dyan?

    It's good too know that u found a Church there..ingat ka dyan palagi sister! God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ phebs
    ok naman dito sis. tuwa talaga ko kasi i was able to join our singaporean brothers and sisters in praising God.

    hanapin ko na lang ulit yung church na mismo namin by next week. di man ako makaattend na sa BOL Singapore, i'll see them in heaven na lang. :)

    ReplyDelete