Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Congratulations!!!!!

Seandy’s in nursery now and they had just finished their first quarter evaluation. I did not expect much from my son, but of course I hope that the result was good. It took a while before we got the result of the exam. Finally, the results came last Monday.

The results was great: Wika: 100%, Reading: 99%, Language: 98%, Math 97% and writing: 92% . Average of 97.2% and guess what? He is the top of the class! Second to him is my niece Rumelyn, who got 96.4% average.

Congratulations my son and to Rumelyn. Great job!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!

    My son is 3 years and 6 months and he's also in Nursery. Mag 2nd periodical test sila this coming week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, pressure na naman...good thing sila adie sa dec. ulit...good luck sa exam ni sean...

    ReplyDelete