Friday, April 13, 2012

A New Home

I arrived here in Kalibo, Aklan last October 2010.  It was after I resigned from my work in Singapore and decided I am better off here in the Philippines with my family.

For a year in six months we were living with our Grandparents (grandparents in law), which was in a way beneficial for them because they needed companion too.  The house was big enough for all of us (we're eight in a house with five rooms). However, we still felt the need to have our own home.

I have been telling, explaining, and convincing my husband that I really want to have our own place. I am glad he finally agreed after months of trying.


We have moved to our new place.  Now, I can do (hopefully) what other normal Moms do.  Well, I started cooking again.  That's a good start.  Although my busy schedule will get in the way of being a full time mom, at least I can try harder.




I thank the Lord for the blessings that He still continue to bestow on us.  

I am excited to post more stories and pictures of me - trying hard to be a mom and a wife. And, my family living together in a home we call our own.  :)

2 comments:

  1. congratulations! i love your apartment (or town house?)! so spacious. sarap i-decorate at bilhan ng new furniture. glad you've found a place you call your own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks..it is.. excited na nga rin ulit ako magkawork para makabili paunti-unti ng things.. wala pa kami halos gamit at naiwan naman sa cavite.. :)

    ReplyDelete