Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Teacher, My Hero





I found out that the Department of Education will be having its month-long celebration of Teacher's Month this whole month of September and October 5th will be the World Teacher's Day.



I had my favorite teachers when I was growing up, from my elementary teachers, to my college teachers. They were my favorite teachers for different reasons.



It was only when I started teaching that I realized that being a teacher is not an easy job. I have been with different companies before and I have tried different jobs but this one is different. This is something that you will do because you have heard the "call".



I am actually telling my co-teachers that I would like to stick to this job because I really feel that I am called to be a teacher. God willing I will have my license someday. :)



I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to all of my teachers who helped me along the way. I really appreciate their effort in making a difference in my life.



I asked my students to make their "thank you" letters last week. I told them that the best way they can thank their teachers is to show them how much they are appreciated.



I also got a lot of "thank you" letters from my students. Reading each letter is worthwhile than actually receiving your salary. :)



Happy teacher's month to all teachers!







No comments:

Post a Comment