Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day to Day

Whenever I would have the chance to blog, I would always say that I am too busy, and I am. I thank the Lord for all the works that He has given me.



For the record, I would like to post my daily schedule here on my blog.



My Monday to Friday schedule

4:30 A.M. - wake up early to pray and then review my lessons for the day.

5:30 A.M. - start preparation for the day. Hubby will cook the breakfast while I prepare Seandy for his school.

6:45 A.M. - ready to go to school. Hubby will drop me off to my school, then our son, Seandy.

7:00 A.M. - First subject.

11:00 A.M. - Eat lunch then prepare to attend to my class in TECP. (units for education)

12:00 NN - My Educational Technology class

12:45 P.M. - Return to my teaching classes.

1:00 P.M - Start of my afternoon session class.

3:00 P.M. - End of my classes. Time to attend to other matters like checking paper, talking to students, etc.

4:00 P.M. - Off to church for my prayer time.

5:00 P.M. - Off to Aklan College to attend to my Developmental Class

6:00 P.M. - Off to church again to attend Dusk Watch (Bible Study)

7:00 P.M. - Hubby will fetch me up at church to finally go home. As soon as I arrive home, I will open the computer, help my kids with their homework then will have our dinner. Around 9:00 P.M., will wash the kids up to prepare them for bed. Go back to computer to do some homework, do my lesson plan, and research for the next day's lessons. Will then sleep at around 11:00 P.M. and the cycle goes on.



Saturday morning at around 7:00 A.M. will go to church to attend our Morning Watch. Will stay in church up to 11:00 A.M. to prepare some things needed for the next day Sunday Service. Otherwise, after 9:00 A.M. will go to school to do some stuff again.



Sunday morning, have to wake up at around 6:30 A.M. to prepare to go to church early for our devotion. Sunday service schedule is 9:30 to 11:30 A.M. After church will go my father in law's house to have our lunch. Will go home at around 3:00 P.M.



Time to take a rest for a bit. Then be ready for another week the next day.



I may be too busy, but I am not complaining. God has been so kind to me to give me all these responsibilities. :)



1 comment:

  1. You're so busy indeed, fully loaded ang schedule. At kapag busy ang bilis dumaan ng araw at oras diba, halos hindi ko na nga napapansin ang panahon. Tingnan mo magpapasko na naman. Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete