Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

I had a very interesting Christmas eve party last night.

Days before the Christmas eve, my friends and family have been reminding me to be strong and not to cry - they were all worried about me.

My new friends here in Singapore invited me to go with them since they will have a party at home.

But, I have decided to stay at home. I'd rather stay online and watch my family via webcam and wait with them until midnight.

Been surrounded by too many people but I still feel all alone inside the mall.




I am currently under OJT, and we closed at 5:00 pm. It was still too early so I went to malls first and ate my dinner. I went home at around 7:00. Since, I knew I will be alone at home, I just bought "prata" and Spam for my noche buena.

With my new friend, Cris at Beyond Beauty. I am on training as a Front Desk Executive.




I waited and stayed online. My husband asked me to teach him how to cook Baked Macaroni.

My kids showed me the gifts they received and I saw the excitement in their faces while they opened the gifts one by one.

They played music and we sang songs. I even asked them to key in "Hinahanap hanap Kita" by regine and I sang with them.

My sister sang an upbeat song and I danced with them. LOL. I am just glad I was alone at house!

My sisters with niece and nephew.


I heared my little girl's giggle while I was dancing with them. She kept laughing and kept saying, "Mommy". After our "dance number", my little girl got tired and fell asleep. I was lucky to even see her closed her eyes while my husband sent her to bed.

We then continued - singing and dancing, joking and laughing. I felt like I was really there. It was about 2 am when I decided I had to go to sleep. It was a fun party.

Thanks to technology, I was able to enjoy Cyber Christmas celebration with my family at home. Merry Christmas everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. Buti na lang uso na internet at webcam ngayon, pwede na ang cyber Christmas. Yun nga lang sa amin di pa rin uso kasi hindi laging may web connection sila hubby, kaya nung Christmas, tumawag lang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ amor

    oo nga eh..pero uwi na rin ako next month..magkakasama na rin ulit kami ng mga kids ko..hehehe

    ReplyDelete