Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Name Game

This is my first time to join Mommy Moments and I am looking forward for more moments like this. My first and I could no even create an original post. LOL.

I am reposting this for today's subject Names for this Mommy Moments.

My husband’s friend came to our house earlier together with his wife and their daughter Teekie (pronounced as TK). After they left, hubby asked me, “Do you know why their daughter’s name is TK?” I said no. He said “They used to work in Toy Kingdom and that’s where they met. This made them decide to name their kid Teekie.”

Here's a picture of Andie with Teekie



He then told me, “We should have named Adie (Sean Deanniel) “JB” for Jollibee, that is where I met my husband. I then added jokingly, “Then we should have named Andie (Mathea Deanne), “BB” for Boracay Beach, because that is where she was made. LOL.

Name Game

SEAN DEANNIEL

My husband’s name is Sean. I love that name and he wants to have his first son named after him so that’s were we got Sean. I wanted it to be biblical as well. I love Daniel but I changed the spelling to Deanniel.



MATHEA DEANNE

Since our second child’s a girl, hubby wants it to be named after me or at least have the first letter “M” as well. I looked online and found Mathea which means Gift from God and I did not want Deanniel to be removed but I changed it to Deanne to make it feminine.





Happy Mommy Moments.
mommy moments

7 comments:

  1. nice names for your kids.. The TK , JB and the other makes me laugh,.. LOL..

    However your children's names are really nice..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sweet_shelo. happy mommy moments day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the conversation between you and your husband about the names of the kids. Haha. That was just so cute. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm glad i was able to join too, chris.. :)the pleasure is mine..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the story behind their names.. BB,TK, JB.. so cool but the biblical meanings are precious!

    Hope we can be friends.. See yah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uy nag MM ka na rin pala, tagal ko palang absent dito kaya now ko lang napansin. :)

    ReplyDelete