Wednesday, August 19, 2009

How Great is our God.

I was waiting for Seandy to finish the exams. While waiting, I have been praying about a lot of things.

The exams took about an hour. Even before Seandy got out from his class I received text messages. Three of my prayers have been answered right away. Thanks be to God.

Sometimes it's even hard to imagine that God could still here my prayers. But it is just so good to know that He is God. His faithfulness never ceases and His mercies never come to an end.

It is comforting to know that His love for us is unconditional and will not be affected by our actions or attitude.

He cares for each of us and listens to all of our prayers and knows exactly our needs. We just have to trust Him and know that His ways are always best.

No comments:

Post a Comment