Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Gift of Life

I checked my Friendster account last week and I was glad to see a message from my old friend, Mae.

Mae has been married for 5 years already and they have been wanting to have a child. I was so happy when she messaged me that she is already 7 weeks pregnant. Praise be to God.

I am so happy for them. I know they love each other so much, but with the new blessing that will get, I am sure that they will love each other more and more.

On that note, I would like to congratulate my friends, Blando and Cheryl. My friend, Jiezl, told me a couple of months ago that they are getting married this May. I would like to wish them the best in life. I am happy for the both of them. From the bottom of my heart, I pray that God will bless them with everything that they need in life. I wish them happiness and more blessing for the new family that they will have.

The family that you had is not as important as the family that you will have.

No comments:

Post a Comment