Tuesday, June 10, 2008

For You....

Few things I love about my husband:

1. His eyes

2. He is a great cook.

3. His honesty.

4. His humility.

5. His sweetness.

6. The way he delivers his corny jokes. ( I love it though)

7. The way he makes me laugh whenever I get mad.

8. His kindness.

9. The way he takes care of my kids.

10. Whenever he carries Seandy and let him pee while he is asleep.

11. His adobo.

12. The way he sings his favorite song “Can’t take my eyes off you”.

13. He is very emotional and cries everytime! (hehehe)

14. His family.

15. He is a jack of all trade.

16. His being madiskarte!

17. His smile.

18. His hands.

19. His simplicity.

20. He is very willing to sacrifice for his family.

I love you, Sean. Happy father’s day to you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment