Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mommy Moments - Dear Mom

It has been a while since I have joined Mommy Moments.

Today, the topic is about Letters to Mom.

I went to Singapore last November 2009, and during those times I missed my children so much.

March 2010, my friend who was also working in Singapore went back here in the Philippines. When she came back she handed me a letter from my then 5-year-old son.



A letter that reminded me, I am called to be a Mother and I have to be with them to fulfil that call.

9 comments:

  1. @ chubskulit
    I know..thanks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet ng tsup! So cute and sweet can't help but smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you decided to join us again today... you really have a sweet son... it is such a joy to read letters like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moms will always be moms wherever we go. Those are sweet love notes from your son! Happy MM! Here's my entry: http://www.pensivethoughts.com/2011/05/mommy-moments-dear-mom.html

    ReplyDelete