Sunday, April 10, 2011

Chit Chat


School year 2010-2011 has ended. Vacation officially starts.  Pero since I took summer classes for my M.A. I still need to go to school.  I'll be transfered to College Department next school year but no loads for teaching yet.  My husband and I prayed na since I need to study, it would be best kung ma transfer ako sa College or mag office ulit while studying so I can concentrate.  And, God answered our prayers!

I was happy to be with my high school department colleagues.  Our last day was a blast.  We enjoyed some foods and I get to talk intimately to some of them. 

We agreed to meet again two weeks from now, saan kaya kami pupunta? I can't wait.  I really enjoyed talking to one my colleagues.  We talked about our experiences while teaching.  The pressures, problems, and the fun part of teaching.  Our conversation can be summed up to one thing - that prayer is very effective!

That if we will only soak things in prayers everything will be okay.  In saying that it will be okay, it doesn't mean that there will be no problems but since all has been asked in prayers everything will be easily acceptable.  If it is something that is beneficial to us then we would have no reason to boast since it is God who has given it, not by our own doing.  If it is opposite of what we asked, then we can still be grateful knowing God has something else in mind - something better that we can imagine!

2 comments:

  1. aww. congrats po. true much,prayer really helps especially when it's taimtim. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Pinay Mama
    God truly answers prayers and He is such a great and magnificent God! ;)

    ReplyDelete