Friday, April 16, 2010

Yellow day

I am very excited to join Mommy Moments once again. It has been a while since I had my last entry.

This week's theme is about the color yellow. I am posting pictures of my kids that has something to do with yellow.

Here are the pictures:


This is my son, Seandy, with his cousin, Elijah showing a piece of yellow toy.





This is my baby girl, Andie wearing a yellow sunglasses.









Other pictures that has a touch of Yellow.





Looking forward for more Mommy Moments again. :)

3 comments:

  1. Ang cute cute naman ni Elijah on pointing out the sun. He looks as if he is painted with that background :) Andie has cute yellow sunglasses too! Happy yellow MM sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang cute!!! Tagal ko na rin hindi nakakasali sa MM ah. Akala ko kanina, yellow day, as in related kay Noynoy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you can join us this week! yellow is fun.. it is bright and very summer, isnt it? happy mommy moments!

    hope you can join us again next week, red is our next theme!

    ReplyDelete