Monday, April 12, 2010

Over time.

Last Sunday, our boss treated us for a night of fun. I was excited since it will be my first time to play bowling. We were divided in 2 groups. We won on the first set but the other team won the second set. We only played two sets and based on the accumulated scores - the second team won. Yeah our team did not win, but it was okay. My boss gave consolation prices anyway. I got $50, yay!!

We were so excited to play that we forgot to take pictures for souvenir. Luckily, I got a few pictures on my phone.








I had fun. I was the only one in who never had a strike. At least, I got score. Not bad for a first time. LOL.

After bowling, we had our sumptuous dinner at Lerkthai. if you like spicy food, then you have to go to this place. Me and my friends tried Korean food last time, and this time it's Thai.

Every food I ate (except the rice of course) was spicy. But I love it.

I love the taste of their "Traditional Green Mango Salad"


And, when I saw that they have "Eggplant with Minced Chicken" I ordered it too. But, I like it better with minced pork.









My thumb and my ankle still hurt but it was worth it. Looking forward for a re-match!

No comments:

Post a Comment