Thursday, January 28, 2010

Parcel

I bought a Mini Mouse stuff toy last Christmas for my daughter and a Transformer watch for my son but I was not able to give it to them. I was supposed to hand it over to my friend who was going back to the Philippines but it didn't happen.

When I showed the stuff toy to my daughter she kept on asking for it. So I was left with no choice but to send it via LBC.

They received the parcel now and I am so glad that they have waited for me online before they opened it.

I saw how my kids jumped and shouted with excitement when they opened it. It was very fulfilling.

My kids decided they want to send me a parcel back. They jumped into the box waiting to be delivered here in Singapore. I will look forward for it. LOL.




1 comment:

  1. Awww nakakamiss naman ang mga kids mo, am sure masakit na iwan mo sila but you need to.. Hay buhay..

    ReplyDelete