Saturday, May 9, 2009

A worthy call

I can never be the perfect mother that I want to be. I am trying my best but for my kids, cliché as it is, I think my best is just not enough. I wanted to give more, and more.

I think that is what makes mothers so special. We would like to give our children everything that we can. We are willing to do anything to make them happy. And, we never asked for anything in return.

The smile and the laughter of our kids our enough consolation for the work that we do. And, of course, the unsolicited praises from the people around saying we have done a great job.

It is not easy to be a mom. But it is possible I know. I’m just thankful that I have a God whom I can look up to as a loving parent. Who will give me the strength and the power to be the best mom I could be to my kids.

God bless all moms in the world. Happy Mother’s day, Mom!

Description of a Worthy Woman

Strength and dignity are her clothing,
And she smiles at the future.
She opens her mouth in wisdom.
And the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.
She looks well to the ways of her household,
And does not eat the bread of idleness.
Her children rise up and bless her;
Her husband also, and he praises her, saying:
“Many daughters have done nobly,
But you excel them all.”
Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain,
But a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised.


Proverbs 31:25-30



2 comments:

  1. Melody, Happy Mother's day din sa yo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen po ako sa post mo sis....

    belated Happy Mother's Day...God Bless you more!

    ReplyDelete