Monday, May 18, 2009

Fun day 2009

We had our company outing last May 15 – 16 at Grande Island, Zambales. We left at around 6:45 in the morning of May 15th and we arrived in the Island at around 11:30 am.

We were given our assigned rooms but we went to tour some parts of the Island first before we went to our room and rested a bit. We decided to get out and try “banana boat” but we were oblivious about the time and we forgot that “Banana Boat” was only available until 5:00 pm. So we just swam in the sea and transferred to the pool when it was about twilight.

We had our BBQ dinner and then we had fun games. Our Team was the overall winner!! Yay!

It was on the next day when we tried the “Banana boat”. I was not planning to join them. I would rather sleep. Why would I go and dare to try something when I did not have to? But, the truth is, I never want to. Since, I do not know how to swim, (I guess I only know the basic) and I am kinda afraid.

But, my friends asked me to try it. It was like a challenge to me. And I know I needed to conquer my fear.

I tried it and it was awesome. Good thing I was able to conquer my fear. :)

Here are some of the pictures we had for our fun day.












5 comments:

  1. Wow! Super enjoy yata kayo dyan sis ah...Sana mka punta din ako dyan...

    ay sis....ang ganda at sexy mo pala...Glory to God talaga!!!

    God Bless u sis....

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sis. super enjoy nga eh..To God be the Glory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ganda naman ni Mommy Melody!

    namimiss ko yung company outing. Twice din kami nag outing sa Iba, Zambales, pero 100 years ago pa yun, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks mommy amor, ang sarap nga din pa minsan minsan my ganun..

    teka lang, mommy amor, mommy phebie, ako po yung naka stripes na damit ha at yung naka cap..yung medyo kita shoulders...hehehe...baka kasi iba ang nakikita nyo eh...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this blog is wonderful. i felt peace

    ReplyDelete