Friday, December 5, 2008

The Picture of you

Mommy Ruby got me this tag. I have seen this tag before and I thought it was cool. Never thought na I would be tagged for this din.

Since I am in the office, here is my picture: (was not talking to anyone pero listening to my favorite music naman..)



Here are the rules of this tag:

1) Take a picture of yourself right NOW!.

2) DON'T change your clothes, DON'T fix your hair... Just take a picture.

3) Post that picture with NO editing.

4) Post these instruction with your picture.

5) Tag 10 people to do this..

Let me tag:
Jacky, jhoice, Dhemz, glorie, phebie,
reana

3 comments:

  1. Hi sis, nice shot =D
    Ur pic looks pretty Good,
    Thanks for tagging me anyway =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shot medz, lumitaw yung natural beauty mo...done posting it..visit mo rin yung sa kin...hehhe

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Melody.. instant picture? don have wo.. can i post my profile one? haha.. thanks for the tag though.. unique...

    ReplyDelete