Friday, July 16, 2010

A dot

I was the center of attention inside the house. My housemates are teasing me because I have a zit! Well, it's just normal for me to have a zit every now and then (especially if it's about time for my monthly period), but this one is different. I have a zit in between my eyebrows. I actually find it cute though.

My zit looks like a Bindi(from Sanskrit bindu, meaning "a drop, small particle, dot") is a forehead) from afar.



I am not really too conscious about my face. But I remember an instance when I got a zit in my chin. It was there at the wrong time I guess, because I was to attend a reunion that day.

It was an Alumni Homecoming from my High School. I saw one of the faculty members from my Elementary School. I was surprised to know that we came from the same High School so I approached her. I introduced myself. She said she couldn't remember me and then I told her I was never really her student. And, then she said "Oh, yeah, I remember now. I recognized the mole on your chin!". I nodded and I just smiled.

2 comments:

  1. true beauty comes from deep within. Hi, I have added your blog on my list coz I really find it so interesting. Would you care to add mine as well? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaha so cute talaga sis...u look like sushmita....:)

    ReplyDelete